Zum Inhaltsbereich Zur Hauptnavigation Zur Suche
Sie sind hier: Karriere für Absolventinnen und Absolventen
Are you a student from abroad? If so, have you ever thought about starting your career in Germany? Then you might be interested to learn more about our workshop “Working in Germany”.
The workshop will deal with the following issues:
· Getting access to the German labor market
· What are your wishes and priorities when applying at a German company? What are your concerns?
· What do you think are the expectations German employers have towards employees from abroad?
· Soft skills are core skills: Do you know about the typical “soft skills” German employers are looking for?
· If you imagine applying for a position in Germany, how would you present yourself? What would you emphasize as your USP?
Course already fully booked? Free places in our seminars can be found in the course search. If necessary, use the "Schlagwortsuche" (for example type "Bewerbungsgesprächstraining" or "Small-Talk").
Date: 10 December 2019, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Presenter: Achim Toennes (Management Consultant)
Registration: required, max. 12 participants
Venue: SuperC, room 5.30
Fee: 10 €
This seminar is supported by the International Office of RWTH Aachen University
Letzte Aktualisierung: 27.02.2019